What is Required to Grow? ()Steve Lane, January 29, 2017
Part of the An Individual Message series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
What is Required to Grow?
"I will prepare, and someday my chance will come" - Abraham Lincoln
2 Thess 1:11-12
How can we put ourselves in a position to hear from God, be transformed and used by God?
1) Repent- Change the way we think, what we do, how we do it, our purpose, desires: give up my self will.
2) The Word
3) What fires you up? Are you developing to the fullest? For Christ's love compels us!
2 Cor 5:14
5) Fellowship/relationships - A next step, gathering with a set purpose
6) Life on life gospel sharing
1 Thess 1:5-7
7) Group vision and personal vision, not just surviving
8) Prayer - the more all these others are desired and happening the more powerful and intimate your prayer life will be.
9) Worship is best interwoven into all of these, a natural overflow of praise and thanksgiving to God
Conclusion: Acts 2:42-47
|« The Armor of God - part 1||None||God's Super List »|